"The Role and the Problems of the Japanese University Entrance Examination System: From the Perspective of Human Resource Development and Selection" (written in Japanese)
<A BRIEF SUMMARY OF MY RESEARCH>
A Summary of the Previous Projects
"Annual Report 2007: The Murata Science Foundation" (written in Japanese)
A Survey Related to My Research
Chapter 2:Allocation of Managerial Ability and Entrepreneurial Ability''
in my Ph.D. Dissertation, Prediction Ability, at the Department of Economics in the University of Pennsylvania, 2000
1) "How can a colleges admissions policies help produce future business leaders?"with Kenjiro Hirata and Shinpei Sano
2) "How general is managerial human capital? : Evidence from the Retention of Managers after M&As"with Kenjiro Hirata and Ayako Suzuki
2) "Intergenerational Conflict Over Consumption Tax Hike: Evidence from Japan" with Ryosuke Okazawa
3) "Successful and Dead-end Jobs in a Bureaucracy: Evidence from Japan" with Kenta Kojima
(The summary of this paper is available at here (written in Japanese)
1) "Synchronized Job Transfer and Task-Specific Human Capital " with Masaru Sasaki and Junmin Wan (First Author), Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Vol. 56, June 2020, 101075.
2) "On the Role of Job Assignment in a Comparison of Education Systems" with Ryuichi Tanaka, Canadian Journal of Economics, Vol. 46, issue 1, 180-207, February, 2013.
Efficiency: Theory" Japanese
Economic Review, Vol. 62, No. 2, 2011, June, 196-214.
4) "Does the Diversity of Human Capital Increase GDP? A Comparison of Education Systems", with Ryuichi Tanaka , Journal of Public Economics, 2009, p998-1007
This paper is awarded as 100 papers selection in Annual Report of Osaka University, 2009-2010.
5) "Entrepreneurial Competition and Its Impact on the Aggregate Economy", Journal of Economics, 2009, p1-18
6) "Limited Attention, Interaction and the Gradual Adjustment of a Firm's Decisions", Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2009, p345-362
7) "Fiscal Policy and Entrepreneurship", Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2008, p592-608
This paper is awarded as 100 papers selection in Annual Report of Osaka University, 2008-2009.
8) "Entrepreneurial Efficiency: An Empirical Framework and Evidence" , Seoul Journal of Economics, 2007, p447-479
9) "The Value of Adaptability - Through the Analysis of a Firm's Prediction Ability" , Journal of Economics and Business , 2007, p144-162
This paper is awarded as 100 papers selection in Annual Report of Osaka University, 2006-2007.
10) "A Barrier to the Diffusion of Tacit Knowledge" , the Review of Development Economics. , 2004, p81-90
11) "Prediction Ability" , the Review of Economic Dynamics , 2003, p80-98
12) "Jobs, Education and Underdevelopment Trap" , the Journal of International Trade and Economic Development , 1997, p29-42.
"Turning Points: Jovanovic (1979), "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover" , The Japanese Journal of Labour Studies), No.669, April, 2016.
1-3 Machikanayama, Toyonaka, Osaka, Japan, 560-0043
E-mail address:``takii at osipp.osaka-u.ac.jp''
(`at' has to be changed to `@')